FOTD: Winter Celebrations!!! Makeup Look, EOTD, LOTD, NOTD
Who said Winters are dull and boring? Not for me any more!!! Here is my colourful plush Makeup Look for Winter Celebrations!!!. To Reveal More Read More!!!
WINTER CELEBRATIONS!!!: Makeup Look:
Winter, the last season of the year, the same in which we celebrate new year eve too, is usually associated with all things dull, gloomy, sad and boring. The Winter evenings are elaborated as the saddest time of the day, poets/people feel sad watching Winter sunset. The Winter nights are usually translated as dark and dangerous and the Twilight is of-course affiliated with Were-Wolves and Vampires....lolz. My MANTRA is why to be Gloomy and Sad? Finally we are free of sweating Summers, now is the time we can enjoy the Hazy Sun, only to laugh at ourselves that how much we dreaded it in Summers. Grab the Coffee mug or tea, what ever you like. Wrap up in your favourite shawl or cardigans. Tug-in the blankets or sit by the fire, now even the cooking-hour is not a mess rather a bliss. Munch on all the nuts, chocolate, bite all that baked goodies and sip that warm soup. Wear all your chunky accessories, which you avoided in Summer Heat, let your hair loose, Pop on all the colour on your face, dab on bronzer, spice it up... and Lets Celebrate Winters!!!
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be Gorgeous|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be Stylish!|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be Passionate!|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be Wild!!!|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be Happy!|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Accessorize!|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be the One!|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be Colourful!|
|Winter Celebrations!!! Be the Queen!!!|
- StageLine Paint Stick in "Ivory" & "Asia 1"
- Naked Minerals Bronzer duo,used "Sunset" for contouring
- Flawless by Nadia "Pink Spice", Mineral Blush
- Flawless by Nadia "Bronze Berry", Mineral Bronzer
- Pro Powder Puff, tear drop, from Born Pretty
- Real Technique Blush Brush
- MUA Eye Primer, used as concealer too
- BH Party Girl
- Avon Super Shock Mascara
- StageLine Soft Liner in Black #01, reviewed Here
- Naked Mineral Eyebrow Pencil
- Essence Eye Makeup remover, reviewed Here
- My eye brushes from Sigma, Essence, Luscious and ELF, reviewed Here
- Pink Lip Pencil Beauty Treat #BC009, reviewed Here
- WetNWild Lipstick in "Don't Blink Pink"
- TRESmme Thermal Creation Heat Defense Spray
- My trusted National Blow dry, with attachments
- Holo Glitter Varnish #4 from Born pretty Store, reviewed Here
- "Burushaki" by Lala's Le Femme Khaddar Collection, reviewed Here
Hope you like my Winter Celebrations Makeup Look. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.
Bless me with your comments!!!
Do read other Sparkling Posts on Makeup Looks
What is your style in Winters: Love being Colourful or...?
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.
NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE.