Product Details "Queen of Her Clan!" Makeup Look, FOTD, EOTD, LOTD, NOTD
Here are the details of Cosmetics and Accessorizing Products used in creating the latest Makeup Look "Queen of Her CLAN!", here. To Reveal More Read More!!!
|Products used for Face Makeup|
- Avon Magix face perfecter
- Catrice Infinite Matt Makeup, reviewed here
- Garnier BB cream, for neck and around as I like lightest coverage there
- Essence Fix & Matte, Translucent loose powder
- Naked Minerals Dou Bronzer, for contouring
- Luscious blush in "Sparkle", reviewed here
- Naked Universal Luminous Mineral Highlighter, reviewed here
|Products used for Eye Makeup|
- MUA Eye Primer
- Sleek Makeup "Oh So Special" i-divine palette, matte browns, reviewed here
- Beauty UK Amazon Combo Platte #2, the rust and gold shade, reviewed here
- Essence 3D eyeshadow in "Caramel Cream"
- MUA liquid eyeliner in Shade #3, copper gold
- Karaja Black Kohl pencil, reviewed here
- Luscious Gel Liner in "Midnight Ink", reviewed here
- Avon Super Shock Mascara
- Naked Minerals duo eye-brow pencil
- Essence Eye Makeup remover,to wipe the fall-outs, reviewed here
- Unqiso Barbie Leopard Brown lens, reviewed here
- Naked Mineral pencil sharpner
|Products used for Lips and Nails|
- Color Studio Lip Artist "Caramel", reviewed here
- Christine lip pencil "Mocca", reviewed here
- Karaja Lipstick #67, reviewed here
- Merle Norman Lip Polish "Razzle Dazzle"
- Avon Nail Polish "Golden Vision"
- OPI bright mini in "Number One Nemesis", reviewed here
|Products used for Hair styling|
- Finesse Hair Spray
- Rich Hair Argan Elixir serum
- Tail Comb
- and allot of Bobbi Pins :p
|Brushes & Tools|
- 100 Degreez Tribal Bib Necklace - Antique Finish in Gold from Daraz.pk
- Pink Blink Egyptian Style Long Gold Matt Polish Earrings from Daraz.pk
- Egyptian Princess Ring from Beauty Unleashed
Hope you like this post with the details of products used in the "Queen of Her CLAN!" Makeup Look.
Bless me with your comments!!!
Do read other Sparkling Posts on Makeup Looks
Did you like this Makeup Look?
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.
NOTE: This post may contain a PR product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE.