HAULS: Collective hauls from 2014 & 2015+ Wishlist!!!
I just realised that its been long since I shared my Makeup Hauls, reasons were there, but now I present to you a collective Haul rather Hauls from 2014 and 2015 to start with, along with my Wishlist! Read More to Reveal More!!!
A beauty blogger is nothing without hauls, and we all love doing and reading haul posts. We can't live without getting this OR that from any new launched products or few cult favourites, call it "Blogger's Curse" or "Perk". I didn't share any of my last years haul, esp related to makeup on the blog, reasons:
- Mostly I was sharing on my Social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Sometimes the packaging of purchase or the delay in getting order frustrated me so much that I dropped the idea of doing a full post
- Last year, and still, I am so much busy with family and personal life that even many of my scheduled posts are waiting in the que, and in this situation I mostly over-looked Haul posts and did some important post instead
But let's make it up for all the delay, here is the collective hauls from 2014 and 2015 so far, including few lovely gifts from lovely blogging fellows and friends (will do a full post on Gifts soon). This is only to show you what #SMB has instore to be reviewed for you all. I know its time when all are sharing their "2014 Favourites" posts, so lets do it differently, I instead share my Makeup purchases, and will try to share my stash soon too so you love #SMB, more than ever, What say? Let's start then:
|Jan 2014:ELF makeup mist n set and Real Techniques Sam's Picks|
|Feb 2014: MikyajyAnahilwa Lipstick #14 TARUT|
|Feb 2014: Bourjois Happy Light foundation|
|March 2014: Rimmel Stay Matte and UV MAX|
|April 2014: The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer|
|May 2014: Shopping from Shopaholic|
|BNBW PocketBac Island Nectar|
|July 2014: Purchases from Makeup and Accessories|
|Oct 2014: MUR Lipstick and Lip Lacquer|
When Makeup Revolution London was launched in Pakistan all me fellow bloggers including me went GAGA over it, I picked these two lip products to try the brand. Lipstick in "Twist" and Salvation Valvet Lip Lacquer in "Keep Crying For You" Pkr 225/- and Pkr 550/- respectively. Thanks to Huda for getting me thses things along her order from Just4Girls.pk.
|Oct 2014: Purchase from HASH|
|Jan 2015: Tarte Blush "Day Dream" deluxe|
|Jan 2015: MUR Blush Palettes|
Makeup revolution London surely is a winner with its wide variety of products, new launches, excellent dupes and all in such affordable prices. I was long waiting for these Blush Palettes to be launched in Pakistan, the day I spotted them on Just4Girls.pk I ordered right away. I purchased two Blush Palettes in "Sugar & Spice" one for me and one for my #SameNameBuddy Huda :) gift for her Academic achievement :)
- Real Techniques newly launched Metallic brushes
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (yet to decide the shade)
- Hour Glass Veil Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade
- More of Wet n Wild Lipsticks
- More of Makeup Revolutions new launches esp the Radiance and Highlight palettes :)
I know its not ALL, as you never know what new is launched in the market that makes you head over heel in love with it. So looking forward for a happy, blessed and fulfilling 2015, may we all be blessed, ameen
Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.
Bless me with your comments!!!
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.