5 Fool-Proof Makeup Tips for Fall 2016
5 Fool-Proof Makeup Tips for Fall 2016:
1. Eyeliner All The Way. Whether it's basic black or in a sizzling shade like electric blue, don't be afraid to line your pretty peepers. NY Fashion Week showed model after model sporting sexy, dewy liner. To get the finest point ever, consider the ultimate pigmented Liquid Liners by Lime Crime. The super thin brush makes for the perfect cat-eye. Meow!
2. Stay Full-Browed, Really. Toss your tweezers out, and let your brow hairs grow wild. The trend for thick brows remains and goes even one step further. Untamed, natural hairs are the "haute" look. So just get out a brow tool and brush the hairs upward. Try Jane Iredale's Brow Brush Combo for great grooming and shaping.
3. Barely There Blush Flush. A natural, rosy glow is in demand for fall's best makeup looks. There's no need to grab the contour/highlighter kit, because this season a radiant-looking soft glow is best. Isadora Perfect Blush offers the ideal, creamy velvet smooth blusher for that all-day healthy flush.
4. Dark Fairy Princess Mode. Runway models showed an ethereal tough girl side that was hauntingly beautiful for fall. The girls all wore orchids and lilies weaved through their hair and untamed, darkened brows. The real showstoppers were the models' dark burgundy lips; you couldn't help but stare. Lime Crime creates some of the most incredible pigmented liquid lipsticks, which you can see on love-makeup.co.uk here. One of their newest Velvetines shades for autumn is launching now, Blood Red Moon, the deepest blood red hue delivering sexy burgundy beauty.
5. We All Need Some Sparkle. Makeup artist Pat McGrath went for the gold at the Tommy Hilfiger show, painting the models' eyes in classic taupe-y cream shadow with beautiful flecks of glitter. Gigi Hadid and others walked the runway with tiaras and subtle golden eye sparkle that created the right whimsical feeling.